Save Money Help, the Planet
Here you will find some tips for your household expenditures that allow you to economize without sacrificing the quality, comfort and happiness in your life.
Water: The best way to save on your bills is to reduce the way you consume. Using these following steps, you will reduce your bill up to 25% per month.
* Use the tube instead of the shower. More relaxing and pleasurable! You can save 15 to 20 gallons of water per day
* Run your dishwasher when it is completely full. Avoid using it with small amounts of dishes and flatware. You can save up to 200 gallons per week.
* Store bottles of mineral water in the refrigerator, You can save up to 150 to 300 gallons of water per month.
* Wash vegetables and lettuce with a sink full of water instead of running the water from the tap. You can save 15 to 250 gallons per month.
* Always water the grass in the garden during early morning hours or in the late afternoons. NEVER at noon. You can save up to 300 gallons a month.
Cable TV: You already have learned to lower the heater and thermostat when you go on vocation or are away for a few days. Some cable companies suggest ways to economize on your cable service. In the future, call your cable company. Some offer discounts if you are going to be way for 1 month and up to 6 months.
Telephone: Constantly research the various telephone companies price offers. Remember, the competitors never sleep! Ther is always a rate that is better than other. The plan change constantly.Check them out!