Initially, we can start saying one can make your day a bad one unless you allow them. It is completely up to you to decide how you are going to take things that happen today. You are the party boss. You are in charge of the steering of the ship. Here bellow we give you some tips to help you to have a wonderful day.
1) Start the day by being thankful for what you have and for what the day anticipates. Write off what you are grateful for. If you have a gratitude diary use that. Or, If you do not have a gratitude journal start one. You will be astonied at how it can build your positive thinking.
2) Stay well aware that you are all the time at choice. You are able to make a choice on how you are going to perceive anything that happens. Make the choice right now that you are going to look for the positive in everything that comes about today.
3) Decide to be happy and cheerful, to laugh and play as much as you will be able to today. Consecrate to see the more of the funny side of life. Share your joy and laughter with other people.
4) Live your intentions. Be sure your appraises and goals are in alinement and live them large. Stay genuine to yourself and what you believe.
5)Do something special for yourself today. It does not have to be anything big or expensive. Just think of something that would make you happy and do it for yourself. No reason necessary.
6) Do something nice for somebody else today. Make it an unexpected treat like paying for someone’s coffee or lunch. Maybe you could get some flowers and spread them around to people you see during the day. Make someone smile and you will also feel great.
7) Do something completely silly. Breakaway from your normal routine. Do not take yourself so seriously. Make somebody laugh at you or with you.
8) Show your affectionate and love to somebody who might not expect it. Surprise them with a special word or note. Make their day happier.
9) Smile at everyone you see today – give them a big smile and a cheery hello. They will answer you the same way and that will make you feel good too.
10) Celebrate how great you feel. You don’t have to have a party or anything like that just be joyful and take a moment to celebrate. Aren’t they easy and fun to do? Have a fantastic day then!
We hope you enjoyed the ten tips! Have a fantastic day (and the rest of the other days of the year too!)